What do I do if I receive a substantive refusal?

If your application receives a substantive refusal, you should first try to resolve the concern by speaking with the examiner over the phone. In some cases, a refusal may be withdrawn simply by making a minor adjustment to the application. However, if a substantive response is required, we can assist you on a flat-fee basis.

Related Questions